I still check LJ daily, except for weekends. (I go offline on weekends. I'm online all day, every day, so a break is welcome.) I don't post anymore, because what little I feel is worth saying, I generally say on tumblr (and lately, that's just been seemingly random reblogs and earworms.)
no subject
Date: 2013-09-26 03:29 pm (UTC)I don't post anymore, because what little I feel is worth saying, I generally say on tumblr (and lately, that's just been seemingly random reblogs and earworms.)
But I still read. :)
no subject
Date: 2013-09-26 08:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-26 10:13 pm (UTC)Yes, but I don't check LJ as often as I used to and I don't comment as much as I used to, either.
no subject
Date: 2013-09-27 02:46 am (UTC)I wander through LJ land 3-4 times a week. I'm usually off in under five minutes, though.
no subject
Date: 2013-09-28 02:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-10-01 03:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-10-10 02:50 pm (UTC)